ClarkDietrich Accounts Payable Associate in West Chester, Ohio
Are you interested in working for a company that fosters growth opportunities, community involvement and a team oriented atmosphere? ClarkDietrich fosters a work-life balance and offers competitive compensation and benefits. Join a team that is STRONGER THAN STEEL℠, by applying to become an Accounts Payable Associate at our West Chester, OH location.
The Accounts Payable Associate is responsible for compiling amounts owed from purchase orders, charge slips, sales tickets, and recording transactions. Maintains all payment records.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Match invoices to online receiving documents.
- Enter and Post invoices into computer systems.
- Reconcile invoice batches.
- Research and resolve accounts payable issues with vendors and plants.
- Research vendor statements, phone calls and discrepancies.
- File paid invoices and statements.
- Month end closing support and schedule prep.
- Preparation of accruals with back-up documentation.
- Detail orientated.
- Good basic math skills.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills.
- Basic understanding of general accounting principles.
- Strong interest in continuous improvement.
- Ability to work with offsite locations to resolve problems.
- Strong work ethic.
- Strong communication, customer service, and organizational skills.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- More than Basic knowledge of Excel.
- 3+ years of experience.
- Ability to analyze complex data
- Basic math skills.
CLARKDIETRICH BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Full benefits package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending Accounts and Life Insurance)
- 401(k) with company match
- Annual Incentive
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Community Service Day
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled