Firelands Regional Medical Center FACULTY, SCHOOL OF NURSING in Sandusky, Ohio
FACULTY, SCHOOL OF NURSING
Firelands Regional Medical Center
School of Nursing
Hourly Part Time
Biweekly Scheduled Hours
GENERAL SUMMARY AND SCOPE
The nursing faculty member assesses the learning needs of students, plans, implements and evaluates classroom, lab, and/or clinical instruction. The scope of the position includes care of infants, children, adolescents, adults and older adults.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
• Completion of an approved registered nursing education program.
• A master’s degree with a major in nursing.
• Current valid licensure as a registered nurse in Ohio.
• Experience for at least 2 years in the practice of nursing as a registered nurse.
• Membership in a professional nursing organization is recommended.