Massage Envy Esthetician in Pickerington, Ohio
Massage Envy Pickerington is looking for a part-time Licensed Esthetician to join our team! Managing License NOT required! We have some exciting NEW SERVICES that were added to our menu including Microderm Infusion and Chemical Peels!
We care deeply about providing our Estheticians a safe, fun and rewarding atmosphere where you not only get to work around other fantastic professionals but where we also ensure you are set-up fully for success through providing you with the training, development, supplies (including all back bar items) and environment your need to be successful and focus on doing what you love - taking care of your clients! We also provide comprehensive benefits including paid time off and major medical insurance. Come see why we were voted by our employees as one of Columbus' Top Workplaces in 2014!
· Greet guests & members in a professional and friendly manner and perform thorough intakes and skin analyses to select the appropriate Murad Signature Facials, Microderm Infusion, or Chemical Peel for each guest.
· Perform 50 and 80-minute skin care sessions, following protocols and expectations, including proficiency in relaxation massage techniques
· Create an excellent, memorable experience for guests & members through a therapeutic touch, a friendly attitude and through sharing professional skills and knowledge
· Promote the health and wellness benefits of regular services through customized frequency and at home care recommendations
· Safeguard client information and confidentiality
· Promote spa business and Murad products through educating clients and staff as well as participating in spa events and ongoing spa initiatives
· Maintain a professional clean appearance of self and spa by showing up every day putting your best self forward, following the table dressing & draping protocols and keeping the spa rooms and common areas clean
Education, Skills and Training:
Minimum of 500 hours of skincare education as well as required classroom work.
Participates in continuing education to improve effectiveness (preferred).
Satisfactory results of background and reference check is a condition of employment in this position.
Must adhere to all applicable local and state licensing laws and regulations related to the esthetic services provided, including following any applicable law pertaining to maintaining current Esthetics License.
Knowledge of and experience in performing facials is required, along with ability to follow Massage Envy protocols. Understands and believes in the benefits of skincare.
Flexible schedules -- we are open 90 hours per week and can customize a schedule to fit your life
Back bar supplies provided at no cost
Free continuing education
Paid time off
Complementary employee services and great retail discounts
Access to major medical insurance
Employment growth opportunities
Compensation: Generous commissions for the services you perform and on retail products you sell, performance bonuses and 100% of gratuities. Our Estheticians average $30-$35 per hour service.
*Massage Envy Franchising, LLC (“MEF”) is a national franchisor of independently owned and operated franchised locations. Each individual franchised location, not MEF or any of its affiliates, is the sole employer for all positions posted by a franchised location, and each individual franchised location is not acting as an agent for MEF or any of its affiliates. Hiring criteria, benefits and compensation are set by each individually owned and operated franchised location and may vary from location to location.
Job ID: 2018-35144
External Company URL: www.massageenvy.com
Street: 1686 Hill Road North