PeopleScout Sr Recruiter (1144894) in Other, Ohio
The Sr. Recruiter will be assigned to support the growing Employment and Recruitment outsourcing practice for Peoplescout. In this role, you will be supporting recruiting, sourcing and employment processing for one of our top tier clients in Macedonia, OH. The recruiter will sit onsite at the Distribution Center of our client in Macedonia.
This is a full-time position.
- Provides comprehensive administrative support of companywide recruiting efforts
- Assists with screening applicants/resumes, coordinating phone/in-person interviews.
- 2+ years recruiting experience
- Excellent Client Relationship skills and Customer Service focus
- Able to work onsite 40 hours per week
- Strong project management, ability to work with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, Applicant Tracking systems a plus
- Adaptable to changing situations/clients/schedules
- Sourcing experience preferred
Duties and responsibilities
- Performs recruitment functions for a wide variety of clients
- Assists with screening applicants, sourcing resumes, coordinating phone/in-person interviews.
- Build strong relationships with candidates (both internal and external), ensure optimal candidate experience, and positively represent client opportunities and employment brand. Provide regular updates to Hiring Managers regarding candidate status.
- Execute sourcing via existing and emerging channels using traditional and advanced communication tools (e.g. social media, text campaigns, telephone networking, user groups, and other in-person networking activities) to identify and obtain information about potential candidates.
- Qualify all candidates (including direct applications and internal candidates) to determine if candidate should be considered by Recruiter for position.
- Establish and maintain a network of top talent for key roles.
- Conduct screening interviews, in person and/or via telephone.
- Lead and manage the candidate interview, offer and related process
- Manage offer process. Work with hiring manager to discuss compensation package, level and start date to be presented to candidate. Obtain all necessary documentation and approvals prior to presenting offer to candidates
- Facilitates functions of the hiring process including pre-employment resume screening, scheduling, test administration, interviewing, requisition management, and role-play assessments.
- If applicable, will coordinate, organize and attends on-site events, serving as the Client Representative to potential and incumbent candidates
- Adhere to client's RPO Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and ensure compliance with legal requirements and labor laws.
- Bachelor's Degree or minimum of 2 years equivalent recruitment experience
Knowledge & Experience:
- Hands-on experience in professional level recruiting roles that include a vast variety of skill sets
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated professional presence
- Ability to build client relationships
- Demonstrated successful sourcing and recruitment planning skills
- Ability adapt to changing business priorities
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in high-pressure environment
- Keen attention to detail; natural curiosity about people and their backgrounds
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Technical aptitude in use of business software and applicant tracking systems
- Knowledge of and experience with recruiting practices, HR, candidate process management, behavioral interviewing skills, and other assessment techniques desired
_PeopleScout, is the world’s largest recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) provider, offering a dedicated, scalable, and strategically customized delivery model. PeopleScout’s suite of services includes RPO, employment branding, on-boarding, career counseling, and employee retention. Facilitating over 250,000 annual hires worldwide, PeopleScout serves businesses of all industries. _
_Peoplescout, a TrueBlue company, has helped define the RPO industry since we were founded in 1991. Our proprietary applicant tracking system and revolutionary processes have simplified and standardized candidate sourcing, selection, hiring, on-boarding and retention for some of the top companies in the world. _
Veteran hiring efforts are core to our mission at PeopleScout, and we are proud to have placed more U.S. Military veterans in full-time employment than any other recruitment firm in the world.
Peoplescout is an equal opportunity employer, strengthened by the diversity of our workforce.
Posted on: 04/12/2018