Chesapeake Energy Corporation Production Assistant I in Louisville, Ohio
Our core values — integrity and trust, respect, transparency and open communication, commercial focus and change leadership — are the lens through which we evaluate every business decision. As a dynamic, growing company that offers extremely competitive compensation and benefits, our employees are our most valued assets and the foundation of Chesapeake’s performance among our E&P competitors.
This entry level support position provides general administrative support to supervisors, employee, and work teams, under direct supervision in order to promote the efficiency of the group they support.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs basic administrative duties, including but not limited to: filing, copying, sorting and sending mail
- Fields/screens phone calls, takes and delivers messages in a timely manner and transfers as needed
- Maintains good vendor and client relations, as needed
- Schedules conference rooms; arranges catering and equipment and forwards meeting requests via Microsoft Outlook. Additional duties may be required depending on meeting needs
- Compiles required information to track and reconcile department charges, as needed
- Maintains and updates various Excel spreadsheets
- Assists with travel arrangements as needed
- Performs other duties as assigned
Job Specific Skills
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as managing files and records, enter data, set up functions, process information and other office procedures and terminology
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal service. Includes executive and customer needs assessment and meeting quality standards for services
- Ability to communicate with people outside the organization, representing the organization to clients, the public, government, and other external sources. This information may be exchanged in person, in writing, telephone, or by email
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality
- Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
Minimum: High school diploma or GED
Minimum: 0 - 2 years related work experience
Chesapeake Energy takes necessary action to ensure that all applicants are treated without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military or veteran status or any other protected characteristic as established by law.
Ohio’s Utica Shale is one of Chesapeake’s biggest growth areas. As we continue investing in the development of Ohio oil, natural gas and natural gas liquids we remain committed to supporting economic growth, beginning with hiring residents and contracting with Ohio businesses. Working together, we will continue building strong partnerships within the communities where we live and work for decades to come.
Nearest Major Market: Canton
Nearest Secondary Market: Akron
Job Segment: Clerical, Administrative Assistant, Administrative, Entry Level