PNC Business Systems Analyst Consultant in Cleveland, Ohio
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100382 Bus Systems Analyst Conslt
Provides solutions for IT and business management on applying technology to business opportunities, planning and implementation of cross-functional applications.
Participates in identifying, evaluating, and configuring systems that are cost effective and meet business requirements .
Monitors client experiences and feedback on the use of business applications; Enhanced system productivity, as needed .
Provides senior level consulting services to internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve their business results .
Analyzes, defines and documents clients requirements, and revises existing systems logic challenges, as necessary .
OH - Cleveland
Business Systems Analyst Consultant
Line of Business:
OH005 - Cleveland Ops Ctr-North,West,S
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
OH - Cleveland
CBAP (Certified Business Analysis Professional) certification preferred.
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
IT ENVIRONMENT - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of an organization's IT purposes, activities and standards; ability to create an effective IT environment for business operations.
Requirements Analysis - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of methods and techniques to elicit, analyze and record required business functionality and non-functionality requirements; ability to analyze these requirements to ensure the success of a system or software development project.
Workflow Analysis - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of and ability to manage IT work activities, processes and progress within a system to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
Business Assessment - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of the activities, tasks, practices and deliverables for assessing and documenting business opportunities; ability to assess the benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications.
Business Process Modeling - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the activities, tasks, deliverables and techniques for documenting current business processes; ability to identify problems, opportunities, and re-engineering processes for improvement.
IT Project Management - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to plan, organize, monitor and control IT projects ensuring the utilization of technical resources to better achieve project objectives.
Technical Writing/Documentation - Subject Matter Expertise
- Knowledge of the technical language and writing approach, and the ability to write paper-based and on-line technical reference documentation (guidelines, standards, procedures, processes, applications, etc.)
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Business Systems Analyst Consultant, you will be based in Cleveland, OH. This position will sit in the Operations Center and will support Enterprise Data as a Service / Master Data Management.