PNC Business Architect in Cleveland, Ohio
Auto req ID:
HR Job Code:
100341 Bus Architect
Designs business architecture through conducting needs analysis, routine problems resolution and outcomes estimation, in accordance with standards and processes.
Delivers technical roadmaps on business processes, application blueprints, data models and system over layers to support business objectives, standards and processes.
Analyzes business requirements, current technical gaps and possible applications needed to support business strategies and expectations.
Plays a key role in conducting risk assessments, quality assurance processes and routine issue resolution in business architecture.
Estimates on the effectiveness of business architecture outcomes; communicates about client feedback to technology teams in order to improve deliverables and meet business requirements.
PA - Pittsburgh
Line of Business:
PA374 - Two PNC Plaza
Total Hours Per Week:
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law
OH - Cleveland, PA - Pittsburgh, ZZ - Remote Location
Required Education and Experience:
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 5+ years of industry-relevant experience. Specific certifications are often required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Job Specific Competencies:
Planning: Tactical, Strategic - Working Experience
- Ability to contribute to operational (short term), tactical (1-2 years) and strategic (3-5 years) planning in support of the overall business plan.
Industry Knowledge - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the organization's industry group, trends, directions, major issues, regulatory considerations, and trendsetters; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Consulting - Working Experience
- Knowledge of techniques, roles, and responsibilities in providing technical or business guidance to clients, both internal and external; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Problem Solving - Working Experience
- Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Business Process Modeling - Working Experience
- Knowledge of the activities, tasks, deliverables and techniques for documenting current business processes; ability to identify problems, opportunities, and re-engineering processes for improvement.
IT Architecture - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and ability to design and improve organizational IT structures and blueprints in order to better support business operations and efficiently achieve organizational objectives.
Business Architecture - Working Experience
- Knowledge of an enterprise's business structure, including processes and information related to business services; ability to design a blueprint for the architecture and align it with organizational strategic objectives.
IT Standards, Procedures & Policies - Working Experience
- Knowledge of and the ability to utilize a variety of administrative skill sets and technical knowledge to manage organizational IT policies, standards, and procedures.
Manages Risk - Working Experience
- Assesses and effectively manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the bank's and unit's risk appetite and risk management framework.
Customer Focus - Extensive Experience
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Business Architect within PNC's ACFR organization, you will be based in Pittsburgh, Pa, Cleveland, Oh or be remote.
The Business Architect will combine an understanding of the 'big picture' with the skills to work at the most detailed level of data, computation and reporting required to implement business requirements.
The essence of the Business Architect role is to bring Banking knowledge and financial analytical skills to various projects at PNC. The technical skills required are only – intermediate to advanced Excel, and beginner level SQL.
The chosen candidate will be expected to have experience in Specialty/Shady loan accounting, with deeper business knowledge of non-accrual, chard off, TDR and FAS91 accounting. Candidates should also have experience with sub-ledger and General Ledger.
- Data analysis using TOAD and/or OBIEE