Belcan Survey Chief in Cincinnati, Ohio
Job Number: 278769
Description: Belcan has an immediate need for a Survey Chief in Cincinnati, OH.
The Survey Chief should have 2-5 years surveying experience performing property, ALTA and topographic surveys. Knowledge of the principles, techniques and practices of land surveying. Experience performing courthouse research. Working knowledge of conventional, robotic, and GPS related surveying equipment. Working knowledge of uploading and downloading digital files with computer skills. Ideally they'll have a Professional Surveyor’s license/ability to obtain license within 3 years. Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D and/or MicroStation. DOT Experience. Experience within pipeline, transmission and aerial mapping.
Survey Chief job requirements and responsibilities:
• Manage projects as a single, two or three person crew
• Directing and mentoring crew members
• Maintain professional client interaction
• Follow and preserve within your crew the required safety standards and guidelines set by the company and clients
• Organize field notes
• Performing basic calculations utilizing calculator or supplied data collectors
• Keep survey equipment in operational condition and applicable calibration checks
If interested in this Survey Chief position, please apply.
Location: Cincinnati , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2-5+
Required Education: Associate (AA, AS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart