Stanley Black and Decker Service Tech - Corrections in Cincinnati, Ohio
This opportunity resides within STANLEY Convergent Security, a global division of Stanley Black & Decker. At STANLEY Convergent Security we design, install, service, and monitor electronic security systems that integrate intrusion, fire, video surveillance, access control and monitoring applications. With today's most comprehensive line of products, services, and technologies, STANLEY Convergent Security is the electronic security system provider of choice for industrial, government, commercial, and national account customers such as schools, hospitals, retailers, financial institutions, airports and more.
*Reports To: Service Operations Manager *
The incumbent is responsible for servicing and/or installation of all required systems including basic electronic products. This role may be located in either Cincinnati or Columbus, Ohio.
- Perform mechanical or basic electronic product service as required and in accordance to manufacturer’s specifications, company quality and productivity standards. This includes troubleshooting products.
- Submit complete and accurate paperwork in a timely manner obtaining the proper signatures. Accurately record mileage figures, changes and codes. Properly identify warranties and provide accurate descriptions. All paperwork is to be completed neatly and legibly.
- Strict adherence to procedures and policies as set forth by the company.
- Maintain clean and safe work environment using the correct tools properly.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate Van inventory.
- Respond to customer technical inquiries for products to ensure customer confidence/satisfaction and provide customer education while at customer location.
- Ensure field changes are forwarded to the application engineering department so accurate as-built documentation can be maintained.
- Assist with Installation Projects as needed.
- 100% of time is field related.
- Other duties as assigned by your manager
- High School graduate or GED
- Two years mechanical or low voltage industry experience
- Valid Drivers License
- Knowledge of CCTV, access control, computers, networking, basic audio and other low voltage applications
- Strong customer service orientation required with the ability to interact in a professional manner with the customer along and satisfy customer needs
- Ability to work independently on customer site
- Ability to meet deadlines and have strong time management and organizational skills
- Skills or experience with personal computers, including electronic E-mail, personal scheduling, word processing and electronic spreadsheet skills
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran’s status or any other protected characteristic.
Requisition Number: 53846BR
Business: US - SSS - CSS