UC Health Administrative Asst. - UC Health Holmes Hospital - Surgery/Oral in UC Health Holmes Hospital - 3223 Albert Sabin Way - Cincinnati, Ohio
Primary Purpose: The Administrative Assistant will provide support services to the management team in planning and coordinating departmental activities. Identify issues; recommend solutions; and implement decisions in daily operations under supervision of the management team. Utilizes various software applications to identify and record confidential information that impacts patient care. Respond to inquiries of staff and other departments within UC Health. Performs general office duties, maintains files, and assists with special projects.
- Minimum Required: High School Diploma or GED
Preferred: Associate's Degree
Years of Experience: One to three years of secretarial / administrative assistant experience required.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
Takes initiative on tasks with minimal supervision; self-starter.
- Excellent interpersonal communications skills both written and verbal required.
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Software packages, including Word, Excel and database management.
- Time management skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a demanding environment are essential.
- Knowledge of medical terminology preferred
Title: Administrative Asst. - UC Health Holmes Hospital - Surgery/Oral
Location: UC Health Holmes Hospital - 3223 Albert Sabin Way - Cincinnati, OH
Requisition ID: 043458