Mercy Health Support Services Technician Offsite Support Mercy Health in Toledo, Ohio
Support Services Technician Offsite Support Mercy Health
Job ID: 4652111
Updated: August 11, 2017
Geographic Location: Toledo
Location: Toledo, OH, United States
Department: Offsite Support Services
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Standard Hours: 40
This position is in the Environmental Services Department - Housekeeping. Responsible for maintaining the sanitation of patient rooms, ancillary areas and nursing stations as well.
Qualifications - Minimum
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. High school diploma or GED preferred.
2. Some experience preferred - may be obtained with on-the-job training or previous satisfactory experience in Environmental services and/or Dietary.
3. Must be able to read, write and communicate effectively with supervisors and fellow employees.
4. Knowledge of proper body mechanics for transporting and making occupied beds.
5. Must be service oriented.
Hours per pay period: 80
Hours: 3:00pm to 11:30pm
E/O weekend Holidays as needed.
Shift and Job Schedule
Job Shift: Afternoons, Job Schedule: Full-Time
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy to abide by all Federal and State laws, as well as, the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), prohibiting discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibiting discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.