Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Category: Infomation Technology
Type: Direct Placement
Develops effective information technology solutions by creating new, or enhancing
existing internal or customer applications. Applies fundamental concepts of software programming
and application development methodology in a team environment. Determines programming
solutions from analyzing business and functional requirements and technical specifications.
1. Performs product design and programming activities requiring business, functional and systems
research and analysis; designs, implements, and/or maintains product modules or sub-systems.
2. Follows scheduled plan and timeline utilizing established programming guidelines to meet key
3. Executes test procedures according to test plan and identifies problems; performs unit and
integration testing for functionality and limits; performs bug verification, release testing, and
support for assigned products.
4. Interacts regularly with functional teams including (but not limited to) Marketing, Product,
Customer Care, Information Services, and Quality Assurance to gather and disseminate
information regarding product builds and progress.
5. Writes module-level implementation and test specifications; tracks key activities.
6. Participates in product deploys and post production issue support.
7. Estimates development changes and ensures all stake holders are apprised of effort and
duration for each development task.
8. Develops and maintains the User Interface.
9. Partners with product, application designer, and peer User Interface developers to validate
10. Evaluates need for reusable User Interface components, outlining pros and cons.
11. Performs due diligence around new technologies and third party controls; recommends,
evaluates and champions with appropriate communication and approval.
12. Contributes to and follows style guidelines.
At least 4 years of experience with a proven track-record of writing
increasingly complex code. Demonstrates strong problem solving
abilities; portrays strong analytical and communication skills; works
well within the team, coordinating efforts on one or more projects,
with the ability to work independently to resolve complex issues.
Identifies production problems and proposes resolutions;
possesses solution design skills with the ability to coach junior
team members; solid business acumen and product knowledge.
Experience and knowledge of Java and JSP, AJAX, XSL, JQuery, Session management
and how it works “under the hood”. Good understanding of SOAP, and other XML based web
services and must be able to write code that is reusable and extendible; knowledge of LINQ.
Thorough knowledge of the SDLC
Advance skill set includes: Good understanding of HTTP caching; expertise in session
Knowledge of Web Application Deployment
Location Richfield , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs): 5-7
Required Education: Some College
Salary: $ 65000.00 - $ 80000.00