Anthem Analytics Portfolio Manager - Richmond, VA/Virginia Beach, VA/Mason, OH/Atlanta, GA/Indianapolis, IN (Richmond or VB Preferred) - 131190 in Mason, Ohio
/ Your Talent. Our Vision. / At Anthem, Inc., it’s a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we’re creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we willdrive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company
- This position will be supporting the newly formed * Clinical Solutions Team (CST) Project Management Organization (PMO) and will be focused on Transformation Initiative work.
Responsible for leading reviews, analysis, and synthesis of enterprise execution portfolio deliverables and related initiatives.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Develops in-depth understanding of strategic priorities and supporting capability, and purpose and scope of all initiatives for an assigned portfolio; manages analytics and insights for that portfolio.
- Monitors key initiative milestones and deliverables; anticipates issues and develops action plans when needed.
- Monitors portfolio documentation to ensure compliance with corporate standard.
- Reviews, analyzes, and synthesizes findings from recurring execution portfolio deliverables for senior leadership.
- Partners across enterprise execution team, execution portfolio teams, and business partners to support findings; ensures findings demonstrate clear linkage to corporate and business level strategies and goals.
- BA/BS; 6 years of experience in strategic, operational, and/or strategic planning, capability management, portfolio management, project management, and financial analysis/modeling or a related field; or any combination of education and experiences which would provide an equivalent background.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
Ability to work independently and with a team.
Strong leadership skills and ability to support multiple clients required
- Report development and analysis experience strongly desired.
- Product management experience strongly preferred.
- Health care/managed care and consulting experience strongly preferred.
- Experience working in a matrixed organization strongly preferred.
- MBA preferred.
/Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America’s Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2016 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Job Reporting & Data Analysis
Title: Analytics Portfolio Manager - Richmond, VA/Virginia Beach, VA/Mason, OH/Atlanta, GA/Indianapolis, IN (Richmond or VB Preferred) - 131190
Location: VA-Virginia Beach
Other Locations: GA-Atlanta, VA-Richmond, IN-Indianapolis, OH-Mason
Requisition ID: 131190