Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Category: Technical Clinical
Facility: Marietta Memorial Hospital
Department: EEG/Sleep Lab
Schedule: Full Time -72 hours
In an environment of continuous quality improvement, assists in the diagnosis of sleep disorders and evaluation of interventions.
1. Provides safe environment of care for patients.
2. Maintains strict confidentiality at all times.
3. Maintains equipment/control costs.
4. Ensures accuracy and completeness of work performed.
5. Demonstrates a thorough knowledge of work practices, emergency
procedures, and personal protective equipment.
6. Provides timely, adequate teaching to patient/family/significant other.
7. Demonstrates ability to perform all sleep study modalities.
8. TQM Performance.
9. Performs other related duties.
Minimum Education/Experience Required: Licensed by the State of Ohio with at least 1 year experience as a Certified Respiratory Therapist, Registered Respiratory Therapist or Polysomnography Technologist.
Special Knowledge, Skills, Training: Demonstrates knowledge and understanding in performing polysomnographic procedures. Must possess good communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to deal tactfully and harmoniously with guests, physicians, and co-workers.