Rose International INC Project Manager in Lewis Center, Ohio
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Number: 261557
Location: Lewis Center, OH
Desired Skill Set:
Real Estate, Site Acquisition, Siterra, Wireless
“U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.”
Position Title: Project Manager - III
Location: Lewis Center, Oh 43035
Start Date: 08/15/2017
End Date: 02/14/2018
Local Experience Preferred
Must have Real Estate Experience
• New contractor would project manage new macro/small cell builds in the Ohio/Pennsylvania/West Virginia submarket.
• Receives information on potential site locations (search rings). Analyzes information to determine viability of site, compliance with Company and legal standards and eliminates any candidate sites that create risk for the Company.
• This position manages vendors on every step of the real estate process: e.g., zoning approval process, National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) and State Historic Preservation Office (SHPO), FAA determinations, etc.
• Ensure proper FCC, FAA, NEPA and SHPO requirements are met.
• Additionally, manage vendors (SiteAcq, A&E, Geotech, etc.) to deliver on real estate project milestones.
• Interfaces with local, state and/or federal employees regarding zoning.
• Communicates, verbally and in writing, with jurisdictions to resolve any disputes or clarify any Land Use/permit interpretations. Many times, these are adversarial situations, requiring negotiation and conflict resolution tactics.
• Manages the above processes for new builds, modifications and additions, and third party co-locations to existing sites.
• Maintain project data accuracy in project management tools at all times.
• Prepare deal memos, prepping lease packages for signature to ensure a smooth routing process, QC''ing Siterra tasks for real estate complete and working with consultants to ensure all Siterra (workflow tool) tasks and proper documentation is uploaded prior to handover for new capital projects.
• Project manages processes to ensure all parties meet established time frames, as well as Company standards.
• Creates, receives, processes and manages purchase orders associated with real estate projects. Make certain that costs are within budgetary constraints.
• Bachelor''s degree or one or more years of work experience.
• One or more years of relevant work experience.
Even better if you have:
• Current experience in dealing with real estate requirements for wireless facilities.
• More than 2 years of real estate experience in the wireless industry.
• A thorough understanding of NEPA/SHPO, NPA, CPUC filings, FAA determinations/requirements.
• More than 2 years of experience ordering surveys, environmental reviews, NEPA/SHPO, NPA.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.