Radial Operations Manager in Groveport, Ohio
We are Radial, the leader in Omnichannel commerce technologies and operations. We enable our clients to profitably exceed customer expectations by taking on the complexity of their Omnichannel retail business and transforming it into a seamlessly orchestrated customer experience. To bring order to ordering. To make fulfillment more fulfilling. To keep commerce clicking. When we partner with our clients to execute their orders, payments, fulfillment, or customer care, our clients’ promises become ours. To learn more, visit
Radial Inc. Operations capabilities are tailored to meet business needs with speed and quality.
• Plan and monitor daily labor needs based on immediate and forecasted order and unit volumes.
• Manage the facilities housekeeping program to ensure all areas are continuously free of all debris.
• Create and maintain a well-trained staff that could be promoted through cross training and mentoring. • Adherence to all management by objectives.
• Manage financial budget in all areas of controllable expenses.
• Review daily departmental goals, accomplishments and potential problems.
• Ensures all orders are processed in an efficient, accurate and timely manner, ensuring proper procedures and training are provided to hourly associates.
• Assigns work and monitors productivity to ensure high standards of quality, accuracy, housekeeping, merchandise damage minimization and safety.
• Works to maintain high level of associate morale and recognition.
• Responsible for training new associates. Provides coaching and feedback to exempt staff.
• Performs evaluations of exempt associates. Cascades goals, mentors, and develops supervisory staff.
• Helps determine staffing needs for optimum departments operations.
• Monitors standard procedures and implements new procedures when necessary to ensure that the overall operation runs effectively.
• Ensures the Partner SLA''''s are adhered to at all times.
• Maintains a working knowledge and complies with all company policies and procedures.
• Consults with distribution center management to ensure consistent use and enforcement of these policies and procedures.
• Levels and partners with Talent Acquisition to ensure adequate staffing for present and future needs. Works closely with supervisors and lead personnel to improve the quality and effectiveness of the overall operation.
• Monitors staffing and actively participates in the hiring process.
• Oversees the development of associates by ensuring they are educated, given the proper tools to do their jobs, and can contribute to the total operation
Bachelor’s Degree Highly preferred
5 year’s direct experience in a manufacturing, production, or distribution environment
Minimal 5 years of proven effective delivery of cross-functional continuous improvement
Certified lean/Six Sigma practitioner (Green Belt Minimum, Black Belt Preferred)
Must have experience developing and launching lean implementations from the ground up (assessments, roadmaps, training development, etc....)
Self-motivated with high sense of urgency, resourceful and adaptability
Proven project implementations with demonstrated process improvement, KPI & financial results
Solid hands-on experience using wide range of lean/six sigma management tools (value stream mapping, fish bone diagram, pareto diagram, 5S, visual management, Kanban, Standard Work)
Monday - Friday; 3pm-1:30am.
Radial is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Radial is committed to ensuring that its online application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing. We will work to assist disabled job seekers whose disability prevents them from being able to apply online.