Belcan Fabrications Estimator in Englewood, Ohio
Job Number: 222207
Description: Belcan has a job for a Fabrications Estimator for an aerospace client in Englewood, Ohio. The individual will be responsible for estimating projects small and large for fabricating electro-mechanical designs, assist in writing proposal information, process engineering, shop floor support, use of internal data system for router development and inspection documentation, drawing interpretation and purchasing support
• Perform estimating normally to customer supplied drawings
• Works with current data GSS (GLOBAL SHOP SOLUTIONS) to enter estimating and process instructions
• Cost estimating for materials, Special Processes, manufacturing processes both internal and external
• Tool, product, and new concept design as needed and create manufacturing work instruction development
• Technical liaison with purchasing, Senior Engineers and suppliers
• Develop and submit various project data requirements (first article test plans and reports, status reports, milestone schedules, etc.)
• Track and monitor progress and insure estimates are meeting actual costs
• Assist with the manufacture & assembly of projects, attend & conduct technical interchange meetings,
• Coordinates activities with projects to assure quality and delivery commitments are met
• High school diploma with a minimum of a two year degree or 4 years equivalent work experience in the areas of electro-mechanical fabrications, process engineering and manufacturing processes. 2+ years’ experience with Catia or Solid Edge CAD software. Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
• Must possess technical ability to develop estimates to, improve or source new and make to print fabrications.
If you are interested in this Fabrications Estimator job in Englewood, Ohio, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Englewood , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs): 2+
Required Education: Associate (AA, AS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart