Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Radiance Technologies, a rapidly growing employee owned company supporting Air Force programs, is searching for talented, experienced Spectral Analysts to join our Dayton team. We are looking for a self starter with excellent people skills to work with our partners to provide support for the Air Force intelligence community.
The Spectral Analyst will provide technical and analytical support in the area of spectral advanced geospatial intelligence (AGI) and apply practical skills and knowledge for the production, exploitation and dissemination of intelligence.
* Knowledge of Geospatial products, services, capabilities, and have the ability to provide quality, accurate and timely geospatial support. (Required)
* Active TS/SCI clearance (Required).
* Bachelor’s Degree in a related field or a minimum of 3 years experience as a GEOINT Analyst (Required).
Dayton, Ohio, United States
US Citizenship Required
Ability to obtain a Security Clearance
• Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced, team environment
• Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) systems experience preferred.
• Knowledge of the requirements, tasking, processing, exploitation, and dissemination process is advantageous.
• Strong writing and briefing skills with competency in automation, research and basic software applications.