Mahle Process Planning Engineer in Dayton, Ohio
We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 77.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 15 major development locations.Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically.
Process Planning Engineer
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Managing manufacturing programs, budgets, line layouts, development of equipment specifications, equipment purchase & validation
- Project/program organization primarily internal to Dayton, OH, manufacturing facility
- Collaborate with HQ counterpart on supplier project / program management and timelines, coordinate trial runs
- Development of capacity plans, MTM analysis and routing calculation
- Self-starter / Able to make decisions and perform job duties with minimal management input
- Travel to HQ / supplier facilities (based on Programs) 1 to 2 times a month
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Manufacturing, Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical or other 4 year related Technical Engineering Degree
- At least 5 years of related experience
- Past experience in Manufacturing Engineering / Process Planning / Process Development &/or Process Improvements
- 1 year minimum of experience working out on plant floor day to day (knowledge of production operations, machine issues & plant operations) – High volume manufacturing experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of APQP disciplines & experience in developing Engineering documentation such as PFMEA, Process Flows, Control Plans, Work Instructions, Technical Reports, Machine Design, Equipment Specifications
- Heat exchanger &/or exposure to working with a Aluminum is a plus
- GD&T, Man-Time-Machine studies (MTM) knowledge a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, oral & written communication skills; team building attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, results orientation
- High level of analytical ability, good manufacturing controls aptitude
- Knowledge of Controls or PLC programming is not required but a plus
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
Ms. Justin Fuller is available to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled