Mahle Launch Coordinator in Dayton, Ohio
We like it when our employees have goals. What about you? Are you ready to grow with your challenges? We at MAHLE are a leading international supplier to the automotive industry. With our products for combustion engines and their peripherals as well as solutions for electric vehicles, we address all crucial issues related to the powertrain and air conditioning technology. Today, some 77.000 employees work on innovative products at 170 locations and 15 major development locations.Working together, we optimize existing technologies, develop new engineering concepts and set standards. By reducing fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, we are making an important contribution – for a better climate, with every second vehicle statistically.
Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Coordinate & drive new program launches plant wide with the goal of flawless launch
- Manage & interface with internal, regional & functional teams in regards to program launch deliverables & timelines
- Coordinate project meetings (weekly team meetings, project reviews, quality gates, etc.)
- Track, manage, oversee & report on all launch deliverables and status
- Manage, drive, and own timing and change management deliverables.
- Plan effectively with both internal & external teams
- Document, update, revise & distribute project timelines/milestones
- Constructively challenge teams to meet project deliverables
- Drive change management deliverables
- Take ownership and responsibility for all the outcomes associated with the project
- Encourage and enable teamwork to accomplish project goals
- Enable team to own their responsibilities and to participate in project decision making
- Identify, analyze and respond to project risks
- Applies fact-based decision making to current & future issues
Impress us – with your professional and personal skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Business
- At least 5 years in project management or similar experience
- Excellent interpersonal, oral & written communication skills; team building attitude, entrepreneurial spirit, results orientation
- High level of analytical ability & execution
- Ability to discuss technical issues and address complex situations within cross-functional team environments
- Proven ability to organize and drive cross-functional teams to meet project goals
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That’s why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path – with us.
Ms. Justin Fuller is available to answer any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled