Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Category: Stock Clerk
The responsibilities include: receiving, put away and issuing materials from the warehouse, pulling material as instructed by pick list, entering records into computer system, performing shipping and receiving duties as required.
* Job Pulls, identify items to pull from pick list, pick item from default or secondary location, validate item picked match SCI and manufacture part number to pick list, and note quantity pulled.
* Receive parts, including unloading of trucks, checking condition of shipment, note discrepancies in condition (damage) on bills of lading.
* Perform incoming material receiving functions including part identification, visual inspection for damage, validate quantity received matches packing slip/purchase order, transfer to stockroom location, and record receipt into enterprise system.
* Package outgoing, shipping material, parts orders, and equipment shipments.
* Fill orders for quantity and type of material as indicated by sales orders.
* Maintains orderly storage of materials, and fills requests for parts.
* Cycle Counts, perform daily counts of items assigned by inventory analysis
* Responsible for filling parts shortages upon their arrival.
* Initiates purchase requests, or blanket order releases for departmental supplies as required.
* Performs/coordinates incoming inspection process on all “buyout” items.
* Perform other related duties as assigned.
* 1-2 years experience withSCIor related experience with another company.
* Previous experience/certification driving a forklift required.
* Strong attention to detail
* Demonstrate ability to work within a team environment
* Ability to walk/stand for long periods of time, repetitive finger motion, finger or manual dexterity, lift up to 50 lbs from floor and place boxes/items on shelf, reach and stretch, balance, stop, crouch, speak, hear, see – close vision, distance, color discrimination, peripheral vision, depth perception, focus ability.
The above statement reflects the general duties considered necessary to describe the essential functions of the job described above, and there is no intention to limit the job to any of the specific duties mentioned or exclude unmentioned duties of the same higher or lesser general skill and level.
Location Columbus , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Salary: $ 15.00