Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Speech-Language Pathologist (M.A.)
Department: Speech Pathology Department
Schedule: Full time
Shift: Day Shift
Minimum Hourly Rate: 24.187
The mission of the Speech Pathology and Audiology Department is to provide preventative evaluative and therapeutic services in communication to children and their families. A Speech-Language Pathologist screens and/or evaluates speech, language, oral motor skills, swallowing, and cognition, scores and interprets tests, plans and provides therapeutic intervention, provides parent education, and communicates with outside agencies and referral sources. The Speech-Language Pathologist provides age-appropriate care to patients from the age of birth through 21 years, and select adult patients.
1. Master''s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology
2. Valid Ohio License in Speech Pathology
3. Certification in Speech Pathology from the American Speech Language Hearing Association. Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC). Prefer LSLS/AVT certification or individual in process of completing certification
4. Previous pediatric experience desirable
MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
1. May include talking, hearing, seeing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, standing, walking, sitting, balancing, stooping, kneeling, reaching, finger dexterity, etc.
2. Lifting and pushing are required occasionally.