Rose International INC Project Manager in Columbus, Ohio
Position Title: Project Manager
Position Number: 261520
Location: Columbus, OH
Desired Skill Set:
Budgeting, Presentations, Project Management
Reached out to the client for more specific details on skill set – stay tuned!
Candidate’s current residence (city, state) & Full Name
Skills Matrix (if provided), Permission to submit (Yes or No), Resume with no logos
Job Title: Project Manager
Contract Start: 8/28/17
Duration or End Date: 12 month
Location: Columbus, OH 43215
• Manages/directs the activities and people associated with small to large scale projects with a focus on any or several non-IT business applications and disciplines.
• Manage/direct all facets of single or multiple, multidimensional, mission-critical projects through the Full Project Life Cycle.
• Collaborate/work with project sponsors, business units and users to identify project scope and focus, develop or monitor project initiatives, implement project requirements/plans/processes/tools, assign/guide/monitor project staff, and assure project success.
• Deliver quality project solutions to business problems or issues within defined budgets and/or timelines.
• Provide expert project guidance/support proactively through project completion.
• Provide tracking, reporting, and presentation to management and users.
• 1-6 years experience#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.