Rose International INC Business Analyst in Columbus, Ohio
Position Title: Business Analyst
Position Number: 261453
Location: Columbus, OH
Desired Skill Set:
Change Management, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, PMI Methodology, Presentations, Process Improvement
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor candidates."
Position: Business Analyst 2/BA2
Location: Columbus, OH 43215
Start Date: 08/07/2017
End Date: 06/30/2018
Interviews: Interview must be onsite only. No Skype or phone interviews.
Will be responsible for the following set of tasks and techniques used to work as a liaison among stakeholders and executive leadership in order to understand the structure, policies, and operations of the organization, and to recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
• Support coordination and execution of Program / PMO processes and continuous process improvement activities.
• Conduct research to support development of executive presentations and other program education / information assets.
• Support organizational change management activities.
• Actively monitor, update, and execute enterprise program communication plan.
• Develop audience-appropriate communications / presentations / performance metrics and status reports.
• Support business analysis activities by executing PMO processes and approaches.
• Drive meeting planning and coordination / logistics (prep meetings, coordinate schedules, room reservations, etc.).
• Respond to executive and leadership ad hoc requests related to program management, communications, etc.
• Advocate for the Program by recognizing and communicating potential opportunities.
• Other duties as assigned by program leadership.
• Relevant undergraduate degree with 1-3 years post-undergraduate (or Masters) experience.
• At least 1 year of business analysis experience or MBA.
• At least 1 year of experience working on an IT or business process project or MBA.
• Strong technical skills with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong analytical and research skills (qualitative and quantitative).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Critical thinking skills with ability to execute on the details.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail and active listening.
• Ability to work independently as well as to function effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
• Ability to work/ team with culturally diverse team, stakeholders and audiences.
• Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts.
• At least 1 year experience working in either business readiness, process improvement, communications, or training.
• Knowledgeable of PMI and Prosci organizational change management terminology.
• Minimum 4-year degree; Masters an asset but not required.#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.