Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Job Title Regional Alloy Sales Specialist
Job Location Cleveland, OH
The Lincoln Electric Company is the world leader in the design, development and manufacture of arc welding products, robotic welding systems, plasma and oxyfuel cutting equipment. Recognized as the welding experts,Lincolnproducts are manufactured in over 40 manufacturing plants and facilities in 19 countries and a worldwide network of distributors and sales offices covering more than 160 countries.
Lincolnknows our strength as an industry leader begins with selecting the very best individuals to join our team of professionals. At Lincoln Electric, you have the opportunity to design your future and achieve a fulfilling career. If you re up for the challenge, consider the possibilities.
The Regional Alloy Sales Specialistwill be responsible for a multi-state territory within the USA. The alloy product line includes stainless steel, nickel, iron and cobalt based hard surfacing wear resistant welding consumables sold under the Lincoln Electric, Techalloy, WearTech and Metrode brands. The Regional Alloy Sales Specialistwill report to the Director of Alloy Sales for Lincoln Electric.
The Regional Alloy Sales Specialisthas the following responsibilities:
· Develop, communicate, and monitor the Sales Goals for each Alloy Product category with the designated territory.
· Develop and maintain Target Accounts for the region
· Assist Lincoln Electric Sales Representatives in converting Target Opportunities
· Assist Lincoln Electric Sales Representatives sales efforts with our Industrial Sales Channel
· Conduct Industry Segment Alloy Seminars
· Become the regional point person for alloy welding topics
· Bachelor of Science degree is required; Engineering discipline preferred
· Previous experience in Sales is required;Outstanding sales skills
· Previous experience in welding or welding related fields is preferred
· Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Must be highly motivated, self-confident, and persistent
· Strong account and territory management skills
· Proficient in Computer Literature and Microsoft Office including; Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Must be able to establish Sales Target by Region
· Must be willing to travel extensively
Why Lincoln Electric?
Vision and Values
Promotion from Within
Profit Sharing Bonus
© 1999-2013 The Lincoln Electric Company