Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Field Parts Associate
Functional Area: Parts
Reference #:   KMA006223
Crown Equipment Corporation designs, manufactures, distributes, services and supports material
handling products that provide customers with superior value. Crown has a network of factory direct
sales and service dealers doing business as Crown Lift Trucks. As one of the world's largest lift truck
manufacturers, Crown is focused on providing solutions that mean improved performance for our
* Deliver parts to existing consignment and non-consignment customers.
* Ensure customers are properly trained on parts ordering procedures and inventory organization requirements that maximize equipment uptime and overall customer satisfaction.
* Identify and sell additional parts products to existing accounts.
* Maintain proper paperwork and account management files.
* Maintain accurate, organized, and timely parts inventories within van and customer locations.
* Perform other duties as assigned inside and outside the parts department.
* High school diploma.
* Two years experience as a technical parts representative or field service technician within the material handling industry.
* Knowledge of service parts inventory control.
* Good written and verbal communication, organizational, problem-solving, and customer care skills.
* Must be able to frequently lift up to 50 lbs and occasionally up to 150 lbs.
* Valid driver's license, good driving record, and ability to safely operate lift trucks.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V