Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Configuration (Externals) Technical Lead Engineer
Job Number: 167903
Category: A - Immediate/Urgent Need
Description: Configuration (Externals) Technical Lead Engineer
Belcan is an entrepreneurial and market driven organization committed to quality and customer satisfaction. Belcan is among the top 10% of the largest engineering firms in the country with over 8000 employees at 60 locations. The Advanced Engineering and Technology Division (AETD) of Belcan is a global provider of highly technical engineering services to a wide variety of industries.
Belcan Corporation is looking to expand our service in the Cincinnati, OH area and is seeking Configuration Engineers, Analysis Engineers, and Designers.
Recognized expert in design of external hardware (includes creating layouts, computer models, tube routing and bracket design). Applies standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria using judgment in making adaptations and modifications. Assignments involve technical leadership of teams of engineers and designers to accomplish project tasks. Tasks may be small projects or portions of large projects. Must possess good communication skills and strong leadership abilities.
1. Lead / guide major design projects or problem �solving activities using state-of-the-art technology in the Configuration field.
2. Provide consultation and guidance to all Engineers within the Configuration group on a daily basis.
3. Participate in and prepare Engineers for design reviews and provide action plans.
4. Provide consultation and guidance to other engineering functions / disciplines (i.e.; design drafting, analysis).
5. Participate as a contributing Configuration Engineer or Project Manager as required.
1. Education: B.S.M.E. degree from an accredited institution
2. Experience: Minimum of ten (10) years of Configuration engineering experience plus task supervision of multi-discipline team of designers and engineers.
3. Track record of solving tough technical problems; sought out for assistance / guidance on advanced, difficult Configuration problems; ability to consult on a broad range of technologies (i.e. Unigraphics, ANSYS).
Please email your resume to email@example.com or fax to 513-985-7276 attn: Ryan Hughett.
Due to the nature of the work being done applicants must be U. S. Citizens or Permanent Residents.
Belcan is an equal opportunity employer. EOE/M/F/D/V
Location: Cincinnati , OH
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Required Education: Not Specified
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart