The Nielsen Company Associate Client Manager in Cincinnati, Ohio
Oil of Olay, Miller Lite, Coca Cola and Tide. What do they all have in common? They are all national brands for manufacturing companies that collaborate with Nielsen to drive their business and grow their portfolios. Nielsen's Client Engagement Manufacturing Team works with companies to provide insights and thought leadership. Our work helps clients set pricing strategies, launch new products and determines what products you ultimately see on the shelf and online. Client Engagement team members are experts within their categories and Nielsen solutions, and are viewed as trusted partners by our clients.
Be curious. Be collaborative. Be forward thinking. Join the Client Engagement Manufacturing Team and work with our clients as a consultant, a problem solver, the voice of Nielsen at our clients.
When you join the Nielsen team, you’re signing up for an experience that requires flexibility, curiosity, and passion. As an Associate Client Manager you will…
· Independently complete analyses using Nielsen’s proprietary tools and secondary data to develop insights that drive client outcomes.
· Develop expertise and ability to advise industry leading clients on marketing plans and industry trends, participating in client discussions and presentations as applicable
· Build strong partnerships with clients and internal stakeholders, establishing yourself as a trusted advisor to your clients
· Identify opportunities to collaborate across Nielsen teams and drive sales with clients
· Strong logic, deductive reasoning, problem solving and critical thinking skills
· Skilled & polished communicator, including client presentations
· Able to synthesize data & simplify findings to solve client business issues
· Able to maintain positive client relationships in complex situations & resolve client issues
· Project management skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
· Able to work collaboratively with internal & external teams
· Strong sense of urgency and accountability to drive client outcomes
Background and Technical Skills
· Bachelor's Degree Required
· 3-5 years’ experience
· Strong analytical aptitude
· Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office software
· Related industries include: Consumer Packaged Goods, Consulting, Information, Sales, Analytics
More About Nielsen
No other company in the world knows more about what consumers watch and buy. Every day, we partner with industry leaders such as Target, ABC, P&G and Coke. At Nielsen, we use personal experiences and skills to build our clients’ businesses, and drive positive change for products and services that you use every day.
At Nielsen, your work makes a difference. In all of our positions, we use a comprehensive awareness of data, processes, tools and people to drive real outcomes with our clients. Our ability to constantly reimagine the total consumer is rooted in our unique team composition that is as culturally diverse as the clients and consumers we aim to serve. This is what makes Nielsen such a unique place to build your career and experience a memorable journey along the way. If you are interested in being at the forefront of trends for tomorrow’s generation, leverage your distinct story and take advantage of the various paths you can travel to build your career at Nielsen. Join the Nielsen team where you can you can be yourself, make a difference and grow with us.
Nielsen is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, protected veteran status or any other protected class.