CTG Business Systems Analyst in Brooklyn, Ohio
Title: Business Systems Analyst
Job Number: 17203925
Come join us and grow your career with CTG! CTG has a new opportunity available with a large, international financial services end-client! Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
Project Duration : Consulting Position, through 2017 with possible extension
Project Location : Brooklyn, OH
Job Title : Business Systems Analyst
Work Hours : First Shift
Pay Rates : Up to $31.25/hour DOE
Overview : This Business Analyst role is specific to the conversion of the existing Consumer Lending portfolio from an existing to a new Core accounting platform. Consumer Lending experience is essential as is experience in portfolio conversions.
Day to day Duties:
• Understands the business, client business requirements, and business roles, business planning and business processes.
• Through various sources, maintains industry knowledge surrounding supporting business processes.
• Builds relationship(s) with business partners.
• Participates in project execution in support of the business process roadmap which aligns to the future state
• Captures and translates business requirements into technical requirements and conveys to appropriate development teams.
• Promotes technology practices within the business.
• Under guidance by Lead BA, acts as the liaison and facilitator between the business unit and development team.
• Under guidance by Lead BA, collaborates with Solutions Architect, Tester, and development team members to deliver the best technical solution which meets the business requirements.
• Identifies the business needs from the client and outline the solution.
• Ensures the Business Requirements are thoroughly reviewed and approved by the business and baselined.
• Translates the client needs to a technical format for technical requirements.
• Validates technical requirement to execute or deliver the client's request.
• Develops use cases for testing purposes and documentation as appropriate.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Minimum 3 yrs. experience as an IT Business Analysis
Experience with FIS ALS system
2 years experience in Retail Banking Consumer Lending Servicing with experience on the FIS (ALS) Servicing Platform
Loan Servicing Insurance and General Ledger interface Knowledge
Platform migration and portfolio Conversion Experience
Good written and oral communication skills.
No third party resumes will be accepted
Background Check and Drug Test are required
All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors)!
Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary requirements to Jessica.Carroll@ctg.com.
CTG is the most reliable IT services provider, built on 50 years of meeting our commitments to make technology work for clients and deliver real business value. CTG provides industry-specific IT strategy, services, and solutions that address the business needs and staffing challenges of clients in high-growth industries, including major technology companies, large corporations, and government entities located in North America and Western Europe.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work Company by Modern Healthcare (since 2013) in North America, and a Best Places to Work Company in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
CTG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and strong advocate of workforce diversity. Minority/Female/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Disability/Veteran.
Job: Technology & Healthcare IT