Mercy Health Supply Chain Specialist in Boardman, Ohio
Supply Chain Specialist
Job ID: 4649998
Updated: June 19, 2017
Geographic Location: Youngstown
Location: Boardman, OH, United States
Department: Central Services/Distribution
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Standard Hours: 40
The Supply Chain Tech is responsible for the receiving, storage, distribution, and stocking of supplies, materials, and equipment. The Supply Chain Tech is also responsible for all duties listed under the essential duties and responsibilities section as well as all duties/task assigned by the Supervisor, Coordinators, and/or Team Leaders of the department.
1. The Supply Chain Tech is responsible for providing customer service throughout the organization by stocking the appropriate level of supplies, equipment, and gases in the nurse servers, workstation-on-wheels, wall-storage units, automated cabinets, and various unit supply storage rooms and resolving any service discrepancies when they arise.
2. The Supply Chain Tech is expected to accurately and completely fill out all required documentation.
3. The Supply Chain Tech is responsible for maintaining the security of each units storeroom supplies, equipment, departmental keys, and distribution department areas.
4. The Supply Chain Tech is expected to report all unsafe conditions and any other condition that threatens the usability of supplies and/or equipment.
5. The Supply Chain Tech is responsible for ensuring that only non-patient chargeable items or approved patient-chargeable items are stocked in the nurse servers, workstation-on-wheels, or wall storage units.
6.The Supply Chain Tech is expected to remain professional at all times and will make every effort to accommodate the needs of the patients, physicians, staff, visitors, vendors, and other customers.
7. The Supply Chain Tech is responsible for performing all other duties as assigned by the Supply Chain Management including Supervisor, Coordinators, and Team Leaders.
8. The Supply Chain Tech must demonstrate behaviors consistent with core values of Catholic Health Partners.
9. The Supply Chain Tech is expected to execute the organization’s receiving and delivery policies and procedures including those pertaining to compressed gasses and hazardous materials.
10. The Supply Chain Tech is responsible for any and all cycle counts in all inventoried areas assigned by Supply Chain Management.
11. The Supply Chain Tech is expected to pick up soiled equipment from each unit, transporting soiled and cleaned equipment throughout the hospital, and insuring the soiled equipment is cleaned properly based on procedure.
12. The Supply Chain Tech is expected to understand the basic functions of the mail/copy center and is able to cover and/or complete task in the mail/copy center as needed.
13. The Supply Chain Tech will perform all duties, with or without accommodations, listed in the Physical Demands section of this job description.
Performs all duties, with or without accommodations, listed in the Physical Demands section of this job description.
Full-time, 40 hours per week, days, 5:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is our policy to abide by all Federal and State laws, as well as, the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a), prohibiting discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibiting discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.